Woodside Fire News
FIREFIGHTER RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
Firefighter Recruitment Announcement
The WOODSIDE FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT is recruiting qualified applicants for an employment list. Candidates will remain on the employment list for one year with the option for a one year extension.
Position– Firefighter and Firefighter/Paramedic
Schedule – The Woodside fire protection district works on a 48/96 schedule
Salary -- $8,028.22 per month FF/EMT-P, $7,298.36 per month FF/EMT
Benefits – Cal Pers 2.7% at 57, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Must be 18 years of age at time of employment
- High school Graduate or GED Certificate
- Possession of a valid Department of Motor Vehicles Drivers License
- Possession of California EMT or National Registry EMT
- Valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) card or ability to obtain at time of appointment
- California State EMT-P or National Registry EMT-P
- Previous Firefighter Experience: FF-1, FF-2
- U.S. Military Veteran
- College Degree
- Class “C” CDL with Firefighter Endorsement
All Dates are estimates and subject to change
Applications will be accepted from October 4th - October 20th on Calopps.org
Written Test will take place on November 17th.
1st Interviews will be conducted on December 3rd,4th,5th. Chiefs Interviews December 10th,11th.
For further information regarding the Woodside Fire Protection District please visit www.woodsidefire.org
"Woodside Fire Protection District is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law"